Thursday, February 24, 2011

Heart health with Acupuncture


Did you know that the word "heart" is mentioned over 700 times in the Bible? I didn't until recently. 700 times! Woah. Our hearts must be important if our Creator uses it over and over. The American Heart Association does its job well. We read about HDL (the good) and LDL (the bad) cholesterol, to take in proper nutrition, and to exercise, all good things, but what about our emotional health?

I believe sometimes we are missing the bigger picture.

I am not against surgery at all so don't get me wrong, but what if we could completely bypass the heart bypass surgeries by first dealing with the emotional root that is there in the first place?

In the Bible all emotions are experienced by the heart: Love/Hate, Joy/Sorrow, Peace/Bitterness, Courage/Fear etc. What if these are not properly released? What if a negative emotion takes root? I would love if I had these answers but these are all questions I am asking myself as I walk this journey, I just want to share what is on my heart.

Here is an amazing story about a man from Roseville who had to undergo a 5-way heart bypass surgery and is using acupuncture for his recovery.

http://http//rosevillept.com/detail/171825.html?content_source=&category_id=12&search_filter=&user_id=&event_mode=&event_ts_from=&event_ts_to=&list_type=&order_by=&order_sort=&content_class=1&sub_type=&town_id==

No comments:

Post a Comment