Friday, November 5, 2010

NEW study...Evidence weighs heavily toward Acupuncture for weightloss


I knew this would get some attention, this article sure caught my eye. Dr. Lamadrid did mention the importance of proper nutrition/fuel for our bodies, and exercise, I would like to emphasize the importance of those two things. Proper nutrition and at least some movement everyday, especially weight-bearing exercise as we age, for bone health, is so important.

I do appreciate this study to provide hope for those suffering with weight issues. I am so thankful we at Valeo can offer people hope through acupuncture, naturopathy, chiropractic, massage, craniosacral...I really believe that the best is yet to come!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Dr-Edward-Lamadrids-New-Study-prnews-577672758.html?x=0&.v=1  

No comments:

Post a Comment