"Underneath every problem or issue is a set of beliefs. The beliefs can include many elements such as:
- How you think of yourself
- How you perceive your place in the world
- How you believe you must react to external events
- How you are expected to react to external events
- What you can expect from other people, from life or from the world
- The way the world works
- How the world reacts to you"
Dr. Caroline Leaf, an expert on brain development and a brain researcher states, "toxic stressors are activated by fear, so fear is the root of all stress. Fear triggers more than 1,400 known physical and chemical responses and activates more than 30 different hormones and neurotransmitters!" We can help you release fear and other negative emotions, turn down the chemical factory of toxic and stressful hormones and bring you to a point of balance regarding stressful issues you may face.
The brain doesn't care what you tell it to do, either positive or negative, it will do what it is instructed to do. That is why God commands us to take every thought captive unto the obedience of the Lord Jesus Christ. II Cor. 10:5. If you are wanting to re-train your brain for positive outcomes, we can help you!
Schedule today with Leah to release your toxic emotions.
For more information on Dr. Leaf, her website is http://www.drleaf.net/