Monday, October 12, 2009

Hepatitis B Vaccine Triples the Risk of Autism in Infant Boys

In a recent abstract that was published in the September, 2009 issue of the respected journal Annals of Epidemiology, Carolyn Gallagher and Melody Goodman of the Graduate Program in Public Health at Stony Brook University Medical Center, NY, wrote that, “Boys who received the hepatitis B vaccine during the first month of life had 2.94 greater odds for ASD compared to later- or unvaccinated boys.” The authors used U.S. probability samples obtained from National Health Interview Survey (NHIS) 1997–2002 datasets.
The conclusion states that: “Findings suggest that U.S. male neonates vaccinated with hepatitis B vaccine had a 3-fold greater risk of ASD; risk was greatest for non-white boys.”

Dr. Aaron's Comments
- Hepatitis B is usually spread by contaminated blood or blood parts.. Typically through sex or shared IV drug use.
- Hepatitis B is a three shot vaccine. The shot is given at birth, 2 months and 6 months.
- According to the Merck manual children have no known immune function in their first 21 days of life. They depend completely on their mother's from when they were in the womb. The child would have no personal reaction to the Hepatitis B shot when given at birth.
- It is given to children in third world countries at birth due to not knowing if the mother has Hep. B. Greater than 10% of women in some third world countries have Hep. B.
- In the U.S., women are tested for Hep. B. The Hep. B status of the women is known. The numbers of women in the U.S. having Hep. B is less than 0.05%.
- According to the CDC 30-50% of children lose their antibodies to the disease in 7 years and 60% lose all immunity by 12 years.
- In a group of studies, 1636 doses of Recombivax HB (Hep. B) were administered to 653 healthy infants and children(5-10 years of age) who were monitored for 5 days after each dose.” Merck package insert. 5 days is a pretty short safety study.
It is always up to the parent to decide on whether their child is vaccinated. After hearing this information, does it make sense to vaccinate your child with Hep. B. If you were to do it at all, would it not make more sense to do it later in life.

2 comments:


  1. Viewers i am Geeta Kamar, am from India in new delhi, Me and my entire family has been suffering for hepatitis B from birth, We have gone to all the hospitals and there wasn't any solution even our family DR confirm it to us that there is no cure for this disease but can only be control even my first child is Hepatitis B positive, till this day a friend of mine told me about this Dr Osele who have help her to get rid of this incurable disease name Hepatitis B, That was how i give it a try, to my fullest surprise me and my entire families are now Negative of Hepatitis B even it was a surprise to my scientist Dr who graduated with PhD here in India, he now direct all his Hepatitis B positive patient to this wonderful Dr Osele who cured all diseases with herbal medicine, don't be left out contact him if you are diagnose with this same disease, after be cured he told me that he cured all manners of diseases,i am sharing this testimony both in internet and everywhere so that people who are diagnosed with kind of diseases should contact Dr Osele via email healthmedicallab@gmail.com whatsapp no. +27846531636

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is SARAH MORGAN am from California in USA, I contacted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with Smith and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from Germany that she get rid of her herpes with the help of DR AHKIGBE and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 3 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me totally with his herbal medicine he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more, i went to hospital for confirmation and it was true really that was how i got my cured. DR AKHIGBE also cure other deadly diseases like,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES,CANCER, ALS, ASTHMA, HERPAPITIS A&B, DENGUE FEVER, RABIES, THYROID, MENINGITIS ,LUPUS, EPILEPSY, CHRONIC DISEASE, MALARIA, BACTERIAL DIARRHEA HEART DISEASE., JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESURE, TUBERCULOSIS, ALZHEIMER , PENIS ENLARGEMENT, PARKINSON'S, to get your rid kindly via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    contact his number:  +2349010754824           website:  https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com       you can still write me on Instagram to get more information. on Sarah Morgan.

    ReplyDelete