Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome Miranda


Meet Our New Acupuncturist

Miranda McDonald, L.Ac, is licensed by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice and is board certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). She graduated from the Minnesota College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MCAOM) at Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN. Upon graduation Miranda was blessed with an opportunity to study, observe, and treat in China.


"I believe in the power of prayer. God led me from the Army to the study of Chinese Medicine. From serving my country to serving people, and I love it. Not knowing how amazing and effective this medicine was, I obediently followed his direction to attend school for Acupuncture and I started receiving treatments my first few weeks of school for major digestive disorders. My digestive disorder was affecting my lifestyle in an unpleasant way. Consistent acupuncture treatments, proper nutrition, and prayer set my body back to the proper balance and gave me an improved quality of life. The whole person approach is what drew me in. Chinese medicine looks at the person as a whole, and aims to get to the root of the issue. Acupuncture reminds the body of the God-given ability is has to heal itself. I look forward to working with you! "

To schedule an appointment with Miranda call or stop by the front desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment